Slideshow e44


I AM GABRIELA BETTENCOURT BOTELHO. WELCOME TO MY BLOG!




My blog is dedicated to luxury, trends, lifestyle, travel, fashion, arts, hospitality, with unique experiences and sublime life moments.







It’s focus on luxurious places to stay, delicious places to eat and also the most interesting destinations to visit in France and Portugal.





My background: I graduated from Lisbon University with a law degree. Also I have a “Master in Strategic Management and Tourism Development”, from University of Lisbon. Graduation in “Luxury and Digital Marketing” in Paris. 

I created a special program under Hotel Management and I was a professor of this course in Lusofona University in Lisbon.





I wrote several books about tourism and hospitality: “Luxury and Boutique Hotels in Portugal”, four editions, in English and Portuguese; and “New Trends and Challenges in the Hotel Industry”. 




In the last few years I wrote many articles, and participated in conferences and interviews in the Media about tourism, hospitality and luxury.